English Translation for ùchobi
Synonyms : ùchobi
ù` + cho + bi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchobi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchobi
Spelling & word formation : ùchobi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Phonology
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala Numeral System
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala alphabet – U
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective