English Translation for ácholọ
Synonyms : ácholọ
á + cho + lọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ácholọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ácholọ
Spelling & word formation : ácholọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Phonology
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach