English Translation for échológwu
Synonyms : échológwu
é + cho + ló + gwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : échológwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : échológwu
Spelling & word formation : échológwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala alphabet – I
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY