English Translation for úchu-ọ̀gọ́ma
Synonyms : úchu-ọ̀gọ́ma
ú + chu + ọ + ̀gọ + ́ma +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úchu-ọ̀gọ́ma
Word Structure - Contracted form : úchu-ọ̀gọ́ma
Spelling & word formation : úchu-ọ̀gọ́ma
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)