English Translation for úchu-égwú
Synonyms : úchu-égwú
ú + chu + é + gwú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úchu-égwú
Word Structure - Contracted form : úchu-égwú
Spelling & word formation : úchu-égwú
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Orthography
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala Numeral System
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – E