English Translation for óchu-ẹkẹgwaka
Synonyms : óchu-ẹkẹgwaka
ó + chu + ẹ + kẹ + gwa + ka +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óchu-ẹkẹgwaka
Word Structure - Contracted form : óchu-ẹkẹgwaka
Spelling & word formation : óchu-ẹkẹgwaka
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system