English Translation for úchu-omu-ekpikpa
Synonyms : úchu-omu-ekpikpa
ú + chu + o + mu + e + kpi + kpa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úchu-omu-ekpikpa
úchu omu ekpikpa
Word Structure - Contracted form : úchu-omu-ekpikpa
Spelling & word formation : úchu-omu-ekpikpa
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- ITA IGALA 2
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?