English Translation for úchu-ẹ̀rọ
Synonyms : úchu-ẹ̀rọ
ú + chu + ẹ + ̀rọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úchu-ẹ̀rọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : úchu-ẹ̀rọ
Spelling & word formation : úchu-ẹ̀rọ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – E
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- ITA IGALA 2
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized