English Translation for úchu-ẹ̀rọ
Synonyms : úchu-ẹ̀rọ
ú + chu + ẹ + ̀rọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úchu-ẹ̀rọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : úchu-ẹ̀rọ
Spelling & word formation : úchu-ẹ̀rọ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – O
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach