English Translation for úchu
Synonyms : úchu
ú + chu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úchu
Word Structure - Contracted form : úchu
Spelling & word formation : úchu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized