English Translation for íchugbọdúnw
Synonyms : íchugbọdúnw
í + chu + gbọ + dú + nw
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : íchugbọdúnw
Word Structure - Contracted form : íchugbọdúnw
Spelling & word formation : íchugbọdúnw
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (ichu)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – A
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Orthography
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The Igala Kingdom
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE