English Translation for ọchuu
Synonyms : ọchuu
ọ + chu + u +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọchuu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọchuu
Spelling & word formation : ọchuu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE