English Translation for édẹ
Synonyms : édẹ
é + dẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : édẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : édẹ
Spelling & word formation : édẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – I
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – E
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Igala Kingdom
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- ITA IGALA 2
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language