English Translation for èdè
Synonyms : èdè
è + dè +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èdè
Word Structure - Contracted form : èdè
Spelling & word formation : èdè
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – A
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – O
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala