English Translation for èdè
Synonyms : èdè
è + dè +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èdè
Word Structure - Contracted form : èdè
Spelling & word formation : èdè
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Phonology
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – I
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The Dialects of Igala Language