English Translation for ẹ̀dẹ́
Synonyms : ẹ̀dẹ́
ẹ + ̀dẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀dẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀dẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀dẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Orthography
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)