English Translation for ẹ̀dọ̀
Synonyms : ẹ̀dọ̀
ẹ + ̀dọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀dọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- ITA IGALA 2
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION