English Translation for ìdè
Synonyms : ìdè
ì + dè +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ìdè
Word Structure - Contracted form : ìdè
Spelling & word formation : ìdè
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Phonology
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System