English Translation for ọ́dọ́
Synonyms : ọ́dọ́
ọ + ́dọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́dọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́dọ́
Spelling & word formation : ọ́dọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala Numeral System
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Overview of Igala alphabets