English Translation for ọdù
Synonyms : ọdù
ọ + dù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọdù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọdù
Spelling & word formation : ọdù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – A
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Morphology of Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools