English Translation for ùdọ́
Synonyms : ùdọ́
ù` + dọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùdọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùdọ́
Spelling & word formation : ùdọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – I
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- ITA IGALA 2
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)