English Translation for àdà
Synonyms : àdà
à + dà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdà
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdà
Spelling & word formation : àdà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala alphabet – O
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language