English Translation for ùdú
Synonyms : ùdú
ù` + dú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùdú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùdú
Spelling & word formation : ùdú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Studies
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Threats to the growth of Igala language