English Translation for àdọ
Synonyms : àdọ
à + dọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdọ
Spelling & word formation : àdọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Igala alphabet – O
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- ITA IGALA 2
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association