English Translation for ádú
Synonyms : ádú
á + dú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ádú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ádú
Spelling & word formation : ádú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The Igala Kingdom