English Translation for èdọ̀-afu
Synonyms : èdọ̀-afu
è + dọ + ̀ a + fu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èdọ̀-afu
Word Structure - Contracted form : èdọ̀-afu
Spelling & word formation : èdọ̀-afu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – E
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Overview of Igala alphabets