English Translation for ód 'edu
Synonyms : ód 'edu
ó + da + é + du +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ód 'edu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ód 'edu
Spelling & word formation : ód 'edu
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System