English Translation for ọ̀dọ̀-enyi
Synonyms : ọ̀dọ̀-enyi
ọ + ̀dọ + ̀ e + nyi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀dọ̀-enyi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀dọ̀-enyi
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀dọ̀-enyi
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools