English Translation for òd 'etọ
Synonyms : òd 'etọ
ò + dò + e + ti + tọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òd 'etọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : òd 'etọ
Spelling & word formation : òd 'etọ
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.