English Translation for éd 'ọjọ́-tọ́
Synonyms : éd 'ọjọ́-tọ́
é + du + ọ + jọ + ́ tọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éd 'ọjọ́-tọ́
édu ọjọ́ tọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : éd 'ọjọ́-tọ́
Spelling & word formation : éd 'ọjọ́-tọ́
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – U
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE