English Translation for éd 'odà
Synonyms : éd 'odà
é + du + o + dà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éd 'odà
Word Structure - Contracted form : éd 'odà
Spelling & word formation : éd 'odà
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala alphabet – U
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – Ọ