English Translation for éd 'ojí-túkú
Synonyms : éd 'ojí-túkú
é + du + o + jí + tú + kú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éd 'ojí-túkú
édu ojí túkú
Word Structure - Contracted form : éd 'ojí-túkú
Spelling & word formation : éd 'ojí-túkú
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)