English Translation for ẹ̀d 'omi
Synonyms : ẹ̀d 'omi
ẹ + ̀dá + o + mi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀d 'omi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀d 'omi
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀d 'omi
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Phonology
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala alphabet – O
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Igala Kingdom