English Translation for ẹ̀dọ̀-wáwa
Synonyms : ẹ̀dọ̀-wáwa
ẹ + ̀dọ + ̀ wá + wa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀-wáwa
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀-wáwa
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀dọ̀-wáwa
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Phonology
- Morphology of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Igala alphabet – O
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The Igala Kingdom
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).