English Translation for èda
Synonyms : èda
è + da +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èda
Word Structure - Contracted form : èda
Spelling & word formation : èda
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Over View of Igala Studies
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ