English Translation for ọda
Synonyms : ọda
ọ + da +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọda
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọda
Spelling & word formation : ọda
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – O
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)