English Translation for ọ́da
Synonyms : ọ́da
ọ + ́da +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́da
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́da
Spelling & word formation : ọ́da
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message