English Translation for àdagbá
Synonyms : àdagbá
à + da + gbá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdagbá
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdagbá
Spelling & word formation : àdagbá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Studies
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – A
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Igala alphabet – U
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – I
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella