English Translation for dagono
Synonyms : dagono
da + go + no +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : dagono
Word Structure - Contracted form : dagono
Spelling & word formation : dagono
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – E
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)