English Translation for dagono
Synonyms : dagono
da + go + no +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : dagono
Word Structure - Contracted form : dagono
Spelling & word formation : dagono
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Orthography
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)