English Translation for dagono
Synonyms : dagono
da + go + no +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : dagono
Word Structure - Contracted form : dagono
Spelling & word formation : dagono
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – E
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Igala alphabet – I
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ