English Translation for édalọ
Synonyms : édalọ
é + da + lọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : édalọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : édalọ
Spelling & word formation : édalọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Orthography
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE