English Translation for àdàb 'ẹrẹ̀
Synonyms : àdàb 'ẹrẹ̀
à + dà + ba + ẹ + rẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdàb 'ẹrẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdàb 'ẹrẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : àdàb 'ẹrẹ̀
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)