English Translation for ádẹbọ
Synonyms : ádẹbọ
á + dẹ + bọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ádẹbọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ádẹbọ
Spelling & word formation : ádẹbọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE