English Translation for àdàba
Synonyms : àdàba
à + dà + ba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdàba
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdàba
Spelling & word formation : àdàba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Numeral System
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system