English Translation for édọdà
Synonyms : édọdà
é + dọ + dà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : édọdà
Word Structure - Contracted form : édọdà
Spelling & word formation : édọdà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES