English Translation for ọdọdú
Synonyms : ọdọdú
ọ + dọ + dú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọdọdú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọdọdú
Spelling & word formation : ọdọdú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Orthography
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – U
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala alphabet – E
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella