English Translation for àdìdò-uná
Synonyms : àdìdò-uná
à + dì + dò + u + ná +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdìdò-uná
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdìdò-uná
Spelling & word formation : àdìdò-uná
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Orthography
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – U
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The Igala Kingdom
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- History of Igalapedia Project