English Translation for ọ̀dọ̀fúkpáfúkpá
Synonyms : ọ̀dọ̀fúkpáfúkpá
ọ + ̀dọ + ̀fú + kpá + fú + kpá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀dọ̀fúkpáfúkpá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀dọ̀fúkpáfúkpá
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀dọ̀fúkpáfúkpá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – O
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE