English Translation for ọ̀dọ̀fúkpáfúkpá
Synonyms : ọ̀dọ̀fúkpáfúkpá
ọ + ̀dọ + ̀fú + kpá + fú + kpá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀dọ̀fúkpáfúkpá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀dọ̀fúkpáfúkpá
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀dọ̀fúkpáfúkpá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala Numeral System
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – O
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Why you most learn the Igala language