English Translation for ẹ̀dọ̀fúlú
Synonyms : ẹ̀dọ̀fúlú
ẹ + ̀dọ + ̀fú + lú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀fúlú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀fúlú
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀dọ̀fúlú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- ITA IGALA 2
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message