English Translation for àdágele
Synonyms : àdágele
à + dá + ge + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdágele
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdágele
Spelling & word formation : àdágele
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala