English Translation for ùdágo
Synonyms : ùdágo
ù` + dá + go +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùdágo
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùdágo
Spelling & word formation : ùdágo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Igala Kingdom
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach