English Translation for ùdágo
Synonyms : ùdágo
ù` + dá + go +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùdágo
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùdágo
Spelling & word formation : ùdágo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption